
I swear that we did not put her hair like that after the first bath. We were not even part of the first path. She's just a little punk rocker!
(Also, that is Heather's arm, not her boob. Just to clarify....)

Mom and baby just relaxing....
One final sweet Avery shot! ;)
3 comments:
omg, omg, omg!!!! she is so precious (if you had a mysterious twin that was unexpected, you know you could pass it along to us!!! just kidding - can't wait to meet her in person!!! so proud of you guys - but get some rest and we'll chat soon! so glad to hear you three (and a half if you count arby) are doing well!!!!
Adorable!! I hope you have some bows ready for that hair because you can start early! Heather, you had a long hard welcome to motherhood but you survived and she's worth it. Congrats and when you have time we will visit her at home.
She's so cute!! And I love all that hair... Congratulations to both of you :)
Post a Comment