So we've been a bit negligent with posting lately... mostly because we're just so busy...a little because we just forget these days. Avery is walking EVERYWHERE, and loving it! She's really a handful these days, but we like it that way. :) She can recognize all the animals in her Baby Einstein books and can show you each one by name, even though she can't talk yet. She babbles like crazy though, so you can just pretend she's talking. Most of the time you can figure it out pretty easily with the pointing and facial expressions! We had her first birthday party memorial day weekend, with family and childhood friends around. She had a great time! By the end she was so tired, but at least it was from playing with everyone! (and eating cupcake!)
I can't believe it's already been a year, where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday she was learning to crawl... and now she's walking like a big girl! Next thing I know she'll be graduating from high school.... :(
Enjoy the photos!
Why can't I eat my cupcake now?
Danger! Men cooking!
NOW can I have a cupcake? I'm bored...

I want the one with fire. Yes. That one.
This is smooshy!
Want to play with my toys?
Arby: "Is any of this mine? What is this on my tail? Seriously... who put that on there...."
1 comment:
how long did the bow stay in the hair?? i cannot get mine to stay. she is tooo precious.... i am glad you had a wonderful 1 year anniversary with her!
Post a Comment