Oh my goodness....
So as some of you may know from seeing me, my belly is HUGE! yes, there's nowhere else for Avery to go but out, but my goodness... it's out of hand! I think I'm about to lose the belly button battle....for the longest it didn't look like it would pop out, but in the past few days, it's increasingly flat and threatening to do it.... i'll let y'all know when it happens. :)
Anyway, so i was reading on the internet that i should expect to feel 10 movements in 12 hours. I feel 10 movements in 5 minutes!!! not all the time, but today for sure! It's like she's dancing to her own music in there.... I want to know what kind of party is in there!
Last night she kept me up with all of the kicking, and then throughout the night the increase in frequency of having to pee, the recurring leg cramps, and more kicking.... i am so exhausted, all i want is a good night's sleep! I'd take a day off to rest, but i have so much work to do, i just keep saying one more day... one more day.... but it's just not happening. so saturday is going to be a sleeping in day, unless i'm woken up again by a kick to the ribs (like i'm getting every 30 seconds right now).
It's great to know she's ok in there and still going strong, but come on.... i can't even concentrate with the craziness going on in my midsection!!! and what are these? hands? feet? is she bootie dancing in there and bumping me with her butt? is she headbanging? i have no idea!
So any advice on dealing with the party inside is welcome!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment