So I went to the doctor on Monday... I drank the super sugary fruit punch drink (not bad, actually!) and gave them my blood (i look like a druggie with the bruise on my arm....)...
I weighed in, and WOW... all this time i thought i was doing well, and i guess i'm not. I gained a few more pounds than desired. granted, i probably would've gained that weight anyway over the time period measured, but that's still no excuse. I really have started eating more than i was at the beginning. mostly because my appetite is back with a vengeance. but i don't see myself eating more than i did pre-pregnancy. So now i get to start eating healthy in order to avoid putting on weight that i can't take off easily afterwards, and to avoid needing that oh so tempting Rascal.
Measures have been taken though! I purchased loads of fruit and veggies for healthy snacks, and given up fast food... but that one's just for Lent. I can do 40 days without drive-thru...
This does include starbucks hot chocolate, coffees, and pastries (but not other nutritious or unsweetened items). This does not include Sonic drinks. It does include their food however. If in a situation where the only food around is fast food, I will make the best choice possible at that establishment.
So... if any of you see me eating this food, stop me! tell me i resemble a large celebrity... do whatever it takes! I need to eat better for Avery... after all, i don't want her to end up addicted to McDonald's or other fast food places.... Chick-fil-A maybe, but that's the only one allowed.
Wish me luck....
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment