I read somewhere that after 10 weeks, the terminology for my tiny human is changing from an embryo to a fetus...Congratulations Fetus!
We're at 11 weeks now, and wow... all I can say is...
Maternity pants are awesome!
Granted, they're not anywhere near as fashionable as other pants, but if you don't look at the top, they're about the same to the everyday viewer. And about 100 times more comfortable than other pants. I have to thank Ann Taylor Loft for their new maternity line... it gives me hope that I won't have to strut my stuff in a duck-printed tent for 9 months. However, it is pretty limited, so I will be shopping at Ross and Target as much as possible! Loft is great, but if I hadn't had those savings cards, baby would've been eating Ramen for a little while! The dress pants have elastic in the back, and that is easily hidden by a sweater, etc. and they stay up without falling down like some of the other maternity pants, but the khaki pants I got are in a league of their own. there's this tall stretchy band on top that is just so nice and soft and expandable....they sometimes fall down, but that's the price I have to pay to wear them so early on. :) I don't know if I'll ever give them up.....
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we can always convert you over to Sansabelt...they should make a women's version, don't you think???
Post a Comment